I’m tired of saying that I’m going to change and improve as a person and in the end stay somewhere in the middle. I want to make a real change and for that I need to be clear about my discipline goals and an action plan.
Take responsibility for my life. Take action, be proactive, fight my fears every day, do things that I don’t like.
People who stop learning, improving and trying new things, stop growing.
One of the things I have very clear in my mind is that in order to become the best version of myself I need to be constantly getting out of my comfort zone and improve 1% daily in the key areas of my life.
This year I have several challenges and projects, not just personally but also professionally that I want to develop and grow.
Setting up clear goals and objectives is key to attain them. That’s why I’m writing this blog post today.
I want to have this as a reminder of my short, medium and long term goals, and also have clear the actions I’m taking in order to achieve what I want.
Short-term changes January 24, 2022. 3 months.
- Flat abdominal without fat and squares. (Intermittent fasting + exercise 45 minutes a day) Need to look at a diet or food I can eat to follow.
- Work and learn to coach tennis in Germany in Darmstadt or Frankfurt
- A1 level of German and have more fluid conversations with people
- Pass all my first semester exams.
- Having a new client for my funnel business focused on healthcare.(Big step)
- Touch my toes. Flexibility.
- Practice writing copy 45 minutes a day.
- Grow on twitter until you reach 100 subscribers posting daily. (Good way to practice copy, test things on the go and share some ideas I have in my mind or that I’ve seen).
- Model people that I admire, try to copy them but adapt what they do to my own process.
- Go to more events and meet interesting people who contribute to my life and to whom I can contribute too.
Medium term (1 year)
- Being in the best physical condition of my life. Diet + workout. Commitment to become the best version of myself.
- Being able to communicate and transmit messages/emotions and stories in text and video/public speaking in order to reach more people and help more people.
- Position my brand as a startup that gives value to the market and specifically to the health/ wellness funnel sector while I get more clients.
- Have an income of $3000 per month. With my clients and sales HT
- Have multiple sources of income: tennis job, freelancer, investments in crypto.
- Invest in crypto.
- Grow my YouTube channel with a new approach to health/wellness funnels marketing. Reach 1000 subscribers.
- Being one of the best copywriters in my healthcare marketing niche. Learn about the niche, look for clients, be proactive.
- Travel to Rome, Madrid and Roland Garros.
- Start big projects.
- Meet incredible people, a lot of networking.
- Buy a Volkswagen golf car.
- Having 1000 people in my email list receiving my valuable content.
- Have excellent German!
Long term (5-10 years):
- Being the undisputed leader in my funnels niche for healthcare and wellness businesses online.
- Have a consolidated company with 10 employees in Europe/Latam and generate $100 thousand per month.
- Have a family.
- Help my family in Ecuador to continue progressing.
- Maintain a healthy life physically, mentally.
- Buy a house in Ecuador, Germany or Spain.
- To be a positive leader and help the people of my sector and my country with technology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Being a great speaker able to connect and transmit my messages with people.
- A machine closing deals implementing the VV+S and techniques of someone introverted.
- Make sales as an introvert and teach that to other people.
- Declare your fears!!!
- Have an email list of 100 thousand people
5 STRONG POINTS:
- I love learning / netkaizen
- I practice looking for solutions
- athlete / tennis player
- Very good at listening and asking questions.
5 WEAK POINTS:
- I’m not a great speaker
- I’m having a hard time closing sales
- I have a hard time following a diet
- I am not flexible.
- I need to create a better environment so that I can stand out and be successful. (Search it!)
Keep moving, keep grinding and keep making things happen!